RPLD HOME DELIVERY SERVICE IS NOW AVAILABLE
CAN’T MAKE IT TO US? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!
Home Delivery now brings a wealth of library materials right to your front door and is available to eligible patrons of all ages. This service is offered to senior patrons (age 60 or older) and those who cannot get to the library due to:
- Temporary or permanent physical disability
- Visual impairment
- No other means of receiving Library service, such as delivery through family members or friends
- You are a live-in caregiver of a person who cannot leave the home
What we deliver:
- Books (regular & largeprint)
- Music CDs
- Any RPLD cardholders who have a temporary or permanent illness or disability may register for Home Delivery.
- If you do not have a library card you can sign-up via phone 708-841-3311 before registering for Home Delivery Service.
- Materials will be delivered every second and fourth Wednesday of the month.
- The library cannot guarantee availability of all items placed on hold.
- Patrons will receive an email or phone call on the day their materials will be delivered.
- Staff reserve the right to refuse service if they feel unsafe in any way.
Once you are approved for Home Delivery you may request books, audio books, DVDs, CDs, and more via our online catalog https://rds.swanlibraries.net/ or by phone (708) 841-3311.
For more details see our Home Delivery Policy